Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, December 23, 2012

2012 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year - #5

Bill Press (Amerophobic)

"(The 'Star Spangled Banner is) an abomination...Are we the only ones who are brave on the planet?  I mean all the brave people live here.  I mean it's just stupid I think.  I'm embarrassed, I'm embarrassed every time I hear it."

I can't think of a better quote to define modern-day American Liberalism.  And there couldn't have been better timing - Press made this comment just before Independence Day.

If you aren't an insane Libby bastard like Press:  Be proud of living in the freest nation in the history of mankind...And when you hear the 'Star Spangled Banner' sing it loud and proud.

If you are an insane Libby bastard like Press:  Fuck off!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.