Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, January 08, 2012

Barack Obama (Fallen Idol-in-Chief)

"I want you to know you're the reason that I ran for this office in the first place. You remind me what we are still fighting for.  You inspire me."

- Part of a speech at Shaker Heights High School (Ohio).

Nothing particularly 'Liberal' or 'Jackass' in those statements, but that's not why I posted it...I posted it for the reactions Obama got.

"I want you to know you're the reason that I ran for this office in the first place." - Followed by light clapping and cheers.

"You inspire me." - Followed by LAUGHTER.

Four years ago every part of this speech would have been followed by rauchus clapping and cheering, screaming for joy, and maybe even a few people crying or feignting due to being near the greatness that was Barack Obama...Today it's followed by light clapping and laughter.

Even the kids know Obama is a farce!

This doesn't mean he won't be reelected, but it does highlight that the American people have his number, and they aren't impressed.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.