Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Orlando Jones (Who?)

"Libyan Rebels kill Gaddafi, if American liberals want respect they better stop listening to Aretha & kill Sarah Palin (:"

"...I think it's funny you are so upset about my insane tweet."

- Statement and counter statement put out in Tweets.

Woo hoo hoo!  This guy is a funnnnnnny.  Who the hell he is I have no idea, but boy is he funny Tweeting about assassinations...Hahaha, real funny stuff.

Seriously, I have no idea who this supposed actor is, and maybe that's why he put out such a moronic Tweet:  In an attempt to be noticed; by anyone...Which obviously succeeded.  And will probably land him a feature movie role from an equally insane casting director who hates Sarah Palin, etc.

Those who talk politics with me personally have heard me whisper my concern the 2012 election season will have a political assassination.  These same people have heard me say I'm most afraid some Leftwing nutter's gonna take out Palin...Funny men like 'whoever this guy is' will only make my prediction more likely.

What I'd like to know is what happened to Obama's call for 'civility' after Rep. Giffords was shot in the head?  Oh, I forgot.  He was just talking to the Right...He had no intention of tamping down the rhetoric of the Left, and in fact has been stirring up the Lefty nuts himself; in a civil manner, of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.