Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, April 03, 2011

'Dick' Trumka (AFL-CIO Chief)

"April 4 [is] the day on which Martin Luther King Jr. gave his life for the cause of public collective bargaining."

I consider myself a historian, but I must have missed this part in all of my reading and studies.  I've always thought of MLK as a civil rights activist, not a union bozo...I guess I haven't studied up on enough revisionist history; or just plain ol' made up history.  Not that there's a difference.

There's no doubt unions have used MLK and civil rights to portray themselves as some kind of abused slaves of business.  This is what they do; make stuff up to fit their agenda...It's all quite expected, and disgraceful.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.