Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Susan Sarandon (Hollywood Ignoramus)

"The nation mourned. I had a lot of people who came up to me and were not upset as I was, but were definitely upset. I did feel a sense of responsibility because I knew that people had a certain idea of how I was and who we were."

- Statement about how America felt when she and Tim Robbins broke up.

**Mourned? Susan Sarandon and Tim Robbins? What a narcissistic fool...No one gives a damn about these two Liberal clowns.

I liked her as Annie Savoy and he as Nuke LaLoosh (Bull Durham), but other than that I wish I had never heard of them and truly hope I never hear of these two putz's again...Speaking of hearing from them, I wonder why we haven't heard anything from them about President Obama's wars? Hmmm????**

1 Comments:

  • At 8:05 AM, Anonymous brian said…

    lmao! a nation mourned? i was actually a little tickled by the news myself, not having to see and hear about their far-left b.s. shenanigans as a couple anymore. thanks for the laugh pero, i needed it!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.