Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, December 08, 2010

2010 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year - #14

Mayor DICK Daley  (ChiTown)

"If I put this up your, ha!, your butt, ha, ha! You'll find out how effective this is...If I put a round up your, ha, ha."

- Daley had a rifle in his hands and was popping off to a Chicago reporter who asked about the efficacy of the mayor's gun-grabbing policies.

Call me crazy, but I can't see ANY Republican in the entire country pulling out a rifle during a press conference...I also can't see ANY Republican in the entire country threatening to shove a rifle up anyone's rectum.

I'm sure you haven't heard about this event, though, because the Mainstream Media would never show it...Call me crazy, again, but I'm 100% certain this wouldn't be the case if a Republican had been the lunatic with the rifle in his hand threatening to shove it in someones arse. It would be round-the-clock news on every one of the Alphabet Networks, and they'd be acting like the Republican was the second coming of Attila the Hun.

Ya, I'm the crazy one.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.