Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, December 05, 2010

2010 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year - #16

Fidel Castro (Cuban Commie)

"It is really incredible that 234 years after the Declaration of Independence...the government of that country [U.S.] has approved medical attention for the majority of its citizens, something that Cuba was able to do half a century ago."

Obama should be so proud to have, what is surely, one of his heroes comment on his grand achievement.

I can't speak for the 195 years before my time, but must admit I've spent the first 39-years of my life hoping my country would evolve to a level on par with Cuba...It was embarrassing all of these years watching U.S. citizens flee in boats to seek health care in the Cuban Utopia.

Eh, uh, eh, uh, eh...Excuse me while I vomit in my mouth!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.