Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Sen. Debbie Stabenow (D - Michigan)

"Global warming creates volatility. I feel it when I'm flying. The storms are more volatile. We are paying the price in more hurricanes and tornadoes."

**I could be wrong, but in more sane times people used to call 'volatility while flying' TURBULENCE!

Also, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration has stated there haven't been more or less hurricanes and tornadoes than usual...I'm sure Sen. Stabenow is a much greater authority on the matter than they are, though.

The more I read from the likes of Stabenow and her pals with (D)-behind-their-name [there's a few with (R) as well] the more I think 'Caligula's horse' would be a better representative for the American people than the clowns we currently have.

- If you don't get that last reference feel free to ask.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.