Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Barack Obama (Storyteller)

"It is wonderful to be back in Oregon. Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii, I was not allowed to go to even though I really wanted to visit, but my staff would not justify it."

Later in the day to reporters:

"I hope I said 100,000 people [affected by the Myanmar cyclone] the first time instead of 100 million. I understand I said there were 57 states today. It's a sign that my numeracy is getting a little, uh….."

At that point, an aide cut him off and ushered journalists out.

**I’m pretty sharp when it comes to American history and geography, but I must have missed when we added seven states to the union…Oh, and he did visit Hawaii. This is an easy state to forget, I guess. Especially since it was where he spent a large portion of his life...And it’s also easy to see how he could overstate 99,900,000 people; it’s not that big a difference.

THIS GUY IS MAKING SHIT UP AS HE GOES! I just hope he doesn’t actually believe what he says…….Maybe he does, though, which would explain a lot.

Maybe Obama thinks America has a 5,000% unemployment rate and an inflation rate of 98,753%. Maybe he also thinks 79 trillion American troops have died in Iraq, and he may even think Global Warming is taking us towards 6 gazillion degrees!!! If this is the case, I can understand why Barack thinks we are all so ‘bitter.’

He may be a great orator with a canned speech, but when he has to speak like a human being, to human beings asking questions, he’s a train-wreck….But he gets a pass because the media allows his handlers to protect him when he gets flustered, goes off on a bizarre tangent, or starts creating "truth" out of whole cloth.

I’m sure he’ll be great when talking to Iran, North Korea, Al Qaeda, Venezuela, etc., however……Heaven help us.**

Labels:

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.