Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ObamaNation

"Whah, whah, whah! Stomp, stomp, stomp! Whah, whah, whah! Stomp, stomp, stomp!"

- Collective sounds comming out of the "Change Maker's" cult.

**Obviously this isn't a real quote, but I can hear it.........And it's going to get louder as we progress towards the Democrat convention in August, which it looks more and more like Hillary is going to fight to the death to get the nomination at.

Speaking of Hillary, I think she and Maureen Dowd have summed up Obama best:

"Why can’t I just be president? Why do I have to keep eating these gooey waffles and answering these gotcha questions and debating this gonzo woman?" - Dowd speaking for Barack

“Why can’t he close the deal?” - Hillary

All I know is I'm loving the political theatre, and really loving it that I'm going to be able to witness another couple months of Democrats eating their own.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.