Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Adam Clark (Adams Middle School Principle - Brentwood, CA)

"We want to encourage our students to be free thinkers, [but] we felt that the overall message wasn't coming across clear to some members of the community."

- Comment made after deciding to cancel cross-dressing or "gender switch" day during "Spirit Week."

**I don't know what to say. I have an 8th Grade child, and can't imagine if she came home with a school announcement about "Tranny Day." It's bad enought having to fight her about wearing tight jeans and revealing tops, but I think I'd lose my mind if my she came home and said she was encouraged to go 'butch' for a day and wear a strap-on to school.

Thankfully, enough parents complained about this ridiculous idea and the school was forced to put an end to it before a bunch of teenage boys showed up with skirts and fake hooters......Egads!!**
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.