Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Variety Magazine (Showbiz Rag)

"G.I. Joe is now a Brussels-based outfit that stands for Global Integrated Joint Operating Entity, an international co-ed force of operatives who use hi-tech equipment to battle Cobra, an evil organization headed by a double-crossing Scottish arms dealer."

**I'm sure most of you are saying "What's the big deal? Why is Pero pissed about a G.I. Joe Doll?"

Well, I'm pissed because the Loony Libs will do anything to destroy American tradition, and the G.I. Joe character is just one of the many examples........They are also going for a double by cancelling out the American military tradition turning Joe into a panty-waste U.N., feminized, beret wearing, white-flag waiving, pseudo-soldier. Hell, I'm sure they'll make him into a tranny, he-she super-fighter next.

A little history behind G.I. Joe - The doll is modelled after Medal of Honor Recipient Platoon Sergeant Mitchell Paige (WWII - Pacific Theatre). Paige agreed to Hasbro's request to model the doll after his likeness, but insisted on one condition: 'G.I. Joe must always remain a United States Marine.'

This is why Pero is pissed!! One of the many reasons.........Oh, and what's with the "Scottish arms dealer" BS? Last I checked the world has no problem with the dreaded Scotts. Fucking morons.**

1 Comments:

  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger still Unreal... said…

    when i told my British boss about what "GI Joe" will now stand for, he just rolled his eyes.
    When i told him about the scottish arms dealer, my reserved boss let out a "WTF?!"
    what a joke.
    the elites are singing kumbaya as we speak.
    jackasses.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.