Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

David Levy (University of Maastricht -Netherlands- Artificial Intelligence Researcher)

"My forecast is that around 2050, the state of Massachusetts will be the first jurisdiction to legalize marriages with robots.....It may sound a little weird, but it isn't. Love and sex with robots are inevitable."

**I could be wrong, but something tells me David's been tapping into his robots already, and is simply laying the groundwork towards announcing his 'coming out'........I wonder how he keeps his 'girl' from rusting out? Or maybe he likes it that way. I hope he's current on his tetanus shot.

I guess I'm going to have to add a new letter to the GLBTTBNP'ers to include robots.........Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual, Trans-Gendered, Try-Sexual, Bestial, Necrophiacs, Pedophilia, and Robo-Homos.

Funniest of all is this Dutch degenerate decided to name Massachusetts as the future first home for 'Robo-Homo Love'.........He could have stayed close to home and chosen Amsterdam, but knows even the nuts there have nothing on the Normos in Ted Kennedyville.**
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.