Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, October 08, 2007

President George W. Bush (Way Too Liberal Republican)

“I believe in an Almighty God, and I believe that all the world, whether they be Muslim, Christian, or any other religion, prays to the same God. That's what I believe. I believe that Islam is a great religion that preaches peace…..I believe we worship the same god”

**I’m not a Christian and I’m sure as hell not a Muslim (nor Jewish, Buddhist, Hindu or any other ‘recognized religion’), but I can tell you the followers of Mohammed do not believe in the same god, or gods, that I do.

Only a jackass Liberal could make such moronic moral equivalency statements, or continue to say Islam is a religion of peace.........PIECE? Yes (of crap). PEACE? Hell no.

Although he’s hardly a Leftist, Bush is also not a true Conservative. What's really pathetic is many Americans mistakenly think he's a Conservative.......If anything he's a Christian Republican with mostly a 'Liberal-in-Conservative’s-clothing' perspective.**

1 Comments:

  • At 5:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with you Pero and disagree with Bush. The god of Islam is a hateful, spiteful, cruel diety who demands utmost servitude from his followers. Never in the Koran is he called loving or caring. His prophet was not a very nice person either and history reports a multitude of heinous crimes he personally perpetrated. I know that the God of the Bible also called for the conquering of the land of Canaan and killing of many peoples that were in the way....but that was 3000 years ago and the theme was different when Jesus (that God's prophet if you will) came. He preached a primarily peaceful gospel of love and caring for others. He sent his disciples to teach and convert others by persuasion, not by the sword. The Muslim religion is still stuck in that 3000 years-ago mind set of believe or die. There is (if you pardon the expression) a hell of a difference between the Muslim god and my God.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.