Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, July 08, 2007

Un-Named Anti-American Shithead

July 4th in San Francisco. So many things to do!

After attending the AK Press "Fuck the Fourth" party as a pre-holiday warm-up, I was hungry for some more Independence Day patriotism -- San Francisco style.

I was tempted at first by a public event celebrating the "impending fall of the American Empire" where partiers could learn "flag burning techniques" while cheering on '70s-era proto-terrorists during a guerrilla screening of the documentary film The Weather Underground. Nice!

And as an opening act, in the very same park, I could attend the premiere performance of the San Francisco Mime Troupe's new play "Making a Killing", a delicious wish-fact fantasy about "a cabal of military-industrial-Neo-Con colluders" who trick the US into invading Iraq so they can make money. Starring Dick Cheney, Condoleezza Rice, and the whole gang (and I do mean gang).

But I faced a terrible scheduling conflict -- the day was so crowded with anti-American July 4th events that if I went to those two celebrations I'd end up missing the Propaganda III art show and the Act Against Torture Guantanamo street theater.

A dilemma! What's a progressive to do?

I flipped a coin and it came up heads -- which meant it was the propaganda art show for me!

**I couldn't make this crap up, and I'm not going to bother commenting..........I would like you to click on each link above, however. Just seeing how these turds act is comment enough.**

4 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My only comment to this would be....if you don't like it here....GO SOMEWHERE ELSE!!

     
  • At 1:11 PM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    I agree, Bucs, but would add one more thing:

    If you don't like it here's a rope for that tree :)

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Someone get those people some Haldol.

     
  • At 4:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    (I've tried to post this twice before, since yesterday... maybe three's the charm.)

    Pero, my friend, zombietime is one of ours, engaging in a little satire of the Leftard postion - in the same way Liberal Larry does at BlameBush.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.