Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Sue Wilkinson (Professor of Feminist and Health Studies)

"I was never unsure about my sexuality throughout my teens or 20's. I was a happy heterosexual and had no doubts. Then I changed, though political activity and feminism, spending time with women's organizations. It opened my mind to the possibility of a lesbian identity."

**It's amazing the Normo crowd tries to push Normo-identity as being only a matter of genetics, when it is painfully obvious that much of their identity is a matter of learning and choice......Or INDOCTRINATION.**

2 Comments:

  • At 11:01 PM, Blogger Mark said…

    So she was a happy heterosexual who had no doubts before but she changed. Are we to infer from that statement that she is no longer happy and now has doubts?

    I think what she didn't say speaks volumes, don't you?

     
  • At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You beat me to it, Mark. I guess in Normo-ville, being a happy heterosexual is a BAD thing. The sad fact is, that is not far from the truth and they would like nothing more than to turn a lot of happy people into what they have become....but, like Pero says, it is all 'genetic'.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.