Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, July 26, 2007

KT Tunstall (Dirt Eater)

"Pull your phone charger out of the wall and eat some soil."

- Squak let out at the Live Earth Concert.

**I've heard of bark eaters and people telling someone to eat shit. I've also heard of carpet munchers (Doh!). But I've never heard of people eating soil. Maybe this is some new delicacy in Liberalville.....Wait a minute, this isn't a new food source. It's the main ingredient in the national diet of the utopian nations of Cuba and North Korea.

All I know is if this new food source ever shows up on the dinner plate's of those living in Peroville I will begin praying for a global warming catastrophe of extinctionary proportions.**
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.