Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, March 19, 2007

Ingrid Newkirk (PETA President)

"The single best thing that any of us can do for our health, for animals, and for the environment is to go vegetarian"....The best and easiest way for Mr. Gore to show his critics that he's truly committed to fighting global warming is to kick his meat habit immediately."

**1. The correlation between eating meat and Global Warming is as bizarre as any other man-made Global Warming propaganda........So, I'm sure it will become mainstream thought in Liberalville soon.

2. Anyone who's seen Gore recently knows there's no way in hell he's going to give up anything he can pop into his pie-hole.

3. I'm going to have a tasty steak for dinner tonight, just to spite this ridiculus organization. And some other delicious livestock tomorrow, and the day after, and the day after, and.........And then I'm going to the circus when it comes to town.**

2 Comments:

  • At 7:21 PM, Blogger an animal life said…

    I loved your sentiments today.

    You should join Peta-sucks.com You'd fit right in.

     
  • At 7:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a member of PETA......wait for it.....it's coming.....someone HAD to do it....
    People Eating Tasty Animals. Just remember, if God didn't intend us to eat animals, why did He make them out of meat?? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against someone who goes veggie, just don't get all self-righteous and tell me that I have to also.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.