Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Sen. Teddy Kennedy (D'u' - Mass, Drunken Killer)

"If [John Kerry] runs [in 2008], I would support him... [He is an] able, gifted and talented political leader... Every day, I think [the American people] regret that John wasn't elected. We haven't had account ability and we haven't had real leadership in dealing with these issues and problems, and that's what I hear more than anything else."

**I have no doubt at all this is exactly what Fat Teddy is hearing in Taxachusetts.......Which means nothing to the rest of us in Normal America.

As far as The Duke supporting Kerry in 2008, please do!! --> I hope all the Dems get in the race, and pile on against Hillary..........The more the merrier.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.