Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, June 06, 2005

Rev. Al Sharpton

"I think [Mexico's President Vicente Fox and I] had a very frank and very blunt discussion. We didn't throw chairs at each other, but we didn't bar any holds either. ... If I step on your toe, I should apologize. I should not say that I regret that you think your foot hurts. I should apologize that I caused your foot to hurt."

**Alaric has to be killing himself for opening his mouth, and bringing on this onslaught of "Black Leaders".........This is punishment enough.

That said, Sharpton is making my head hurt, is a pain in the ass, and tends to bust balls as much as any human being on the planet. --> I never hear him apologizing for any of this..........Does this mean I can go kick him in the nuts??**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.