Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF!!


On June 28th Jeff will turn 33...I say that in the present tense because he may be dead, but the memory of him is alive in so many of us.  I am not a religious person, but I truly hope somewhere, somehow, he is enjoying his birthday.  It would be even better if Pat is with him :)


I've been thinking about Jeff a lot, lately.  Mostly because my kids and nieces are growing up very fast (teens and twenties).  He loved and enjoyed them so much, and vice versa...I wish he had the chance to see them grow up.  And I wish they had a chance to see him as a dad (I'm assuming he would be by now).  I can picture all four of the girls playing with his kids the same way he did with them.

But it wasn't meant to be.  Maybe he can see them, however.  I hope so.  He would be very proud of the fine young ladies they are becoming.

Happy Birthday, Brother.  I miss and love you very much - Jay


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.