Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, September 24, 2017

NFL: You Better Check Yourself!!


I've skipped watching NFL games in the past, but it was always due to events - birthdays, pictures, trips, etc...But I've never just woken up on Sunday morning and said:  NOPE!  I'M NOT WATCHING THIS!

Until this weekend.

I'm sure I'm not the only one.  In fact, I'm sure there are millions of Americans who are sick of the stupidity coming out of the NFL - to say nothing of the inferior product in the last couple years...It's sort of like the millions of people who woke up on November 8, 2016 and said to themselves:  THERE IS NO WAY I CAN VOTE FOR THAT GREEDY, LYING, CORRUPT HILLARY CLINTON FOR PRESIDENT OF THE U.S.

Football is a great game, but not enough for Average Joe and Jane to put up with morons who want to put on 'Resistance' or 'Black Lives Matter' performances...The sooner the NFL figures this out the better off it will be.  Or not.

For me, they have one more week.  I know I'm just one viewer, but I'm one viewer who is very much Average Joe and Jane...And if I'm bailing, I'm sure there are millions of others as well.

I truly hope it doesn't come to this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.