Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

PRAGER UNIVERSITY: College Made Me a Conservative

"Give us five-minutes and we’ll give you a semester." - Dennis Prager

This semester of Prager University is presented by:  Jay Stephens

"I was being brainwashed; indoctrinated.  And I was paying for the privilege with borrowed money...[A]nother black hole in the college experience:  Useless majors; the only thing more pervasive than marijuana and irresponsible future leaders." – J.S.


"'A conservative is just a liberal who got mugged'...So, I guess, in a round-about way, I did get something of value out of my expensive liberal arts education after all:  Common sense." – J.S.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.