Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, August 06, 2014

Facebook

"We reviewed your report to Death to zionist baby killer israeli jews.  Thank you for taking the time to report something that you feel may violate our Community Standards.  Reports like yours are an important part of making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment.  We reviewed the Page you reported for containing hate speech or symbols and found it doesn't violate our Community Standards."

Hahaha!  I love it when Liberals show their true colors...Facebook has no problem with a page calling for "Death to zionist baby killer israeli jews."  Because it "doesn't violate our Community Standards."

So much for "making Facebook a safe and welcoming environment."

Like I said, I love it when Liberals show their true colors.

And no, I'm not Jewish.

Speaking of Jews.  For the life of me I'll never understand why they continue to reflexively vote for Liberals...Talk about useful idiots.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.