Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Beyonce (Skag)

"Driver roll up the partition please
I don't need you seeing Yonce on her knees
Oh he so horny, yeah he want to f--k
He popped all my buttons, and he ripped my blouse
He Monica Lewinsky-ed all on my gown..."

- Lyrics to a new song 'Partition.'

I'm no prude, and I'm sure it's quite the catchy tune.

That said, classy gal there.  Not that she's exceptional when it comes to Hollywood or music skankiness...If anything she's par for the course.  And an amazing role model:

"Beyonce could not be a better role model for my girls." -  Barack Obama

Like I said par for the course, but for some reason I can't imagine Obama saying the same about Miley - even though she's little less than a white version of the trashy ho.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.