Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Senator Heidi Heitkamp (D - North Dakota)

"We're not trusting Assad.  We're trusting the Russians."

"We're trusting the Russians."

{Gulp!} {Gasp!} {Cough!} {Choke!} {Vomit!} {Cry!}

If I didn't see that (D) behind her name I wouldn't believe it.  But I do, so I'm not surprised by such an idiotic belief in Vlad Putin solving the Syrian situation.

Oh, he will solve it, alright; solve it in a way that helps himself - and hurts the West.

What I really don't believe is the second part behind her name:  (North Dakota).

How in the world did the good people of North Dakota elect such a moron to the U.S. Senate?  I wonder how they feel about her comment?  They should be sicker than I am, because she is speaking for them - ALL OF THEM!

Something to keep in mind for those who reflexively vote (D):  You may consider yourself an FDR Democrat, a JFK Democrat, a Scoop Jackson Democrat, or even a Bill Clinton Democrat, but unless you are a true-believing, hardcore LIBERAL you are not in touch with today's Democrat Party...But they'll keep taking your vote, and playing you for the useful idiot they think you are.
    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.