Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dina Kourda (PETA Putz)

"In memory of hundreds of fish who suffered and died at this spot."

- Proposed idea for a street sign memorializing the death of hundreds of saltwater bass who died en route to a market, as a result of their delivery truck crashing...The sign is intended to remind truck drivers they are responsible for the well-being of the fish they haul.

I don't make this stuff up, people.  I wish I was this creative...Let's look at more of Kourda's letter to the city of Irvine, Ca.

"Research tells us that fish use tools, tell time, sing, and have impressive long-term memories and complex social structures...Sparing them from being tossed from a speeding truck and slowly dying from injuries and suffocation seems the least we can do."

I could make a hundred comments on this matter, but I'll keep it to five:

1.  Call me crazy, but I wonder if this chick gets her fish "research" from Dr. Seuss books...I'm pretty sure I've seen a fish telling time in one of them:  'Yes, I do, I do think fish can tell time.  Why not?  If I can make such a stupid rhyme, fish can surely tell time - and use tools.'

Ok, maybe that wasn't in 'One fish, two fish, red fish, blue fish', but it could have been...I hate those damn books!  No wonder average American kids since the 60's have such poor reading skills.

2.  I'd bet anything this clown voted against Mitt Romney...I was going to say 'for Barack Obama', but something tells me she went completely off the reservation and voted Third Party - think Rosanne Barr.
3.  I'd double down on my original bet, and go for the 'daily double' that Kourda is hittin' the 'medicinal.'
4.  Keeping with the betting lingo, it's even odds the city of Irvine gives in and puts up the stupid sign.
5.  I wonder if Kourda spent even one second thinking about the health of the guy involved in the crash?  I doubt it...And if she did, it was probably just long enough to create a Facebook page calling for criminal charges against him for 'murdering' these fish.

On a side-note, I've been telling my wife I would like fish for dinner soon...This story solidifies that want.

"Liberalism is a mental disorder." - Michael Savage

I'm just saying.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.