Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Kathleen Sebelius (ObamaCare Chief)

"The reduction in the number of pregnancies compensates for the cost of contraception."

I'm sure she's correct, and for the life of me I can't figure it out how the idiots on the Republican presidential campaigns allowed themselves to get lassoed in by such an insignificant issue...Especially at a time when we're $16 trillion in debt, have nutters trying to get nukes, unemployment is far beyond acceptable, the housing market hasn't recovered from its collapse, gas is $4/gallon, etc.

But who am I?

The reason I picked this quote is to play off of it.  There are so many great correlations, if only the morons running the Republican Party would use them:

'The reduction in the number of illegal immigrants would compensate for the cost of a border wall'.  Of course it would.  And of course Liberals choose to ignore the obvious...Not that they disagree with my logic.  They know I'm right, but they want illegals to become future Democrat voters, so they fight the wall.

The same logic goes with voter ID laws.  It would keep illegal voters from voting (not just immigrants, but also people who vote multiple times or under fraudulent names, and dead people)...Again, Liberals don't want to stop illegal voters, so they fight voter ID laws.

The same logic goes for executing murderers and rapists.  It would keep them from killing and raping again...And again, Liberals know it would work, but they don't want to stop murderers and rapists for who knows what reasons.

See a pattern here?  I could list dozens of them.  It's a mental disorder.  A mental disorder the Left uses for the sake of accumulating power...And incredibly, the so-called professionals in the Republican Party establishment don't have the smarts or instincts to take advantage of such Liberal insanity.  Instead they choose to get caught in ridiculous traps about birth control, God and abortions.  While millions like myself carry their water for free!

I'd be lying if I didn't admit it is pisses me off and makes me sick...I'd also be lying if I didn't admit I will continue, because my only other choices are worse.

Such is life in American politics:  Be apathetic and back no one (not an option), be insane and back liberal Democrats (not an option), be pathetic and back third party clowns (not an option), cross my fingers and back Republicans (my only option - though it's barely more palatable than the other three).

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.