Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Amanda Clayton (1%'er)

"I thought that they would cut me off, but since they didn't, I thought it was OK because I'm not working...I that it's OK because I mean, I have no income and I have to pay bills...I have two houses."

- Amanda won $1 million in the Michigan State Lottery, and continued to collect state 'assistance.'

You know what the root word in 'assistance' is?  It's what this woman is, and also what the jokers who continued to give her money are...You can do the calculus yourself.

Lets see, in 2011 the average American income was around $26k.  Amanda received 38 years worth of the average American income, but still thinks she deserves state money?  Sounds about right!

And why not?  Money is free; it's just falling out of the sky because our country is doing so well...Well, it really is falling from the sky, because when it comes to our fiscal and economic situation the sky is more or less falling.

Question:  'Do you believe you have a 'right' to government welfare?' - Local Detroit news
Answer:  "I mean, I kinda do." - Amanda

Of course she does.

I wish I could borrow her million to make a surefire wager:  I'd bet Amanda's million dollars she either voted for Obama or didn't vote at all...We can only hope she's too stupid to figure out how to register.  There's always ACORN, or another 'community organization' more than willing to help morons like her vote for the party which will happily send her checks, however.

How else would the Democrat Party stay in existence?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.