Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Barack Obama (Chump-in-Chief)

"First time I saw 10th Mountain Division, you guys were in southern Iraq. When I went back to visit Afghanistan, you guys were the first ones there. I had the great honor of seeing some of you because a comrade of yours, Jared Monti, was the first person who I was able to award the Medal of Honor to who actually came back and wasn't receiving it posthumously."

I can't figure Obama out.  Is he a complete numb-nut, or does he do this stuff on purpose to be cruel?

What was cruel about his comment?  Sergeant First Class Jared Monti was killed in Iraq in 2006...He received the Medal of Honor "posthumously."

I'm sure his mates in the 10th Mtn Div were perfectly aware of this fact...I'm also sure they were mortified to hear the C-in-C so ignorantly use Monti as a pawn.

Truthfully, I don't think Obama's stupid, nor do I think he's purposefully cruel when it comes to these matters.  They just aren't important to him...He's, also, generally lazy when it comes to researching the things he talks about.  If words show up on the TOTUS (Teleprompter of the United States) he regurgitates them.  No thought, just words spewed out by the supposed 'greatest American orator since Lincoln.'

I'm sure you heard about this in the Mainstream Media, too...Oh, you didn't?  I'm shocked.  Heaven knows you would have if it had been 'W', or Palin, or anyone without a (D) behind their name.

Labels:

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.