Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Gov. Rod 'The Auctioneer' Blagojevich - Pt. 3 of ?

"I am not guilty of any criminal wrongdoing. I will stay on the job and I will fight this thing every step of the way...I will fight, I will fight, I will fight, until I take my last breathe...I have done nothing wrong...I am absolutely certain that I will be absolutely vindicated."

**Thank you, thank you, thank you, Governor Blago! Please fulfill your promise to fight, fight, fight!

You truly are the gift that keeps giving in this Christmas season.....And hopefully throughout all the New Year.**

1 Comments:

  • At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "...until I take my last breathe..."

    Careful what you wish for... Chicago politics are rough.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.