Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, March 03, 2008

Chris Matthews (MSNBC's "ScrewBall" Host)

“I’ve been following politics since I was about five. I’ve never seen anything like this. This is bigger than Kennedy. [Obama] comes along, and he seems to have the answers, he’s the New Testament.”

**There may be bigger Liberal scum in the media, but there isn’t a bigger Liberal cheerleader in the media than Matthews………Lets look at a few of his other quotes:

“There are times when [Bill Clinton] sounds like Jesus in the temple.”

“It’s part of reporting this case, this election, the feeling most people get when they hear Barack Obama’s speech. My, I felt this thrill going up my leg. I mean I don’t have that too often.”

Goodness, gracious! It’s not a “thrill,” but Matthews makes me twinge in certain parts of my body, too……..Namely in my esophagus; as I prepare to vomit.**

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Liberals only prove how stupid they are by opening their mouths and inserting their foot

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.