Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, February 14, 2008

Hillary Clinton (Monica BlewClinsky’s Boyfriend’s Wife)

“I think universal health care is a core Democratic value and a moral principle, and I’m absolutely gonna do everything I can to achieve that”…..”I think there are a number of mechanisms (possible, including) going after people’s wages, automatic enrollment”….”I think you can automatically enroll people, and you will then say, ‘You’ve got to be part of this’”

**Oh my!!!

You have to enroll, in HillaryCare. You have to pay whatever they say you will pay. And if you don’t, Hillary will send Janet Sterno to your house to drag you off to your doctor……Oh, and she’ll also take your wallet.

Quotes like this make John McCain more palatable by the day.**

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.