Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, April 09, 2007

Rene Matamoros (Sick Fuck)

"I got nowhere I can go"...."Jail is anytime much better than this, than the life that I am living here now. [In jail] I can sleep better. I get fed three times a day. I can shower anytime that I want to."

- Complaining about sleeping on the streets, because of Florida's restrictions against sex offenders living near areas where children live or congregate.

**Too bad you POS!!! Don't commit sex crimes and you wouldn't be treated like the piece of trash you are........And please quit asking to go back to jail so the taxpayer can pay for your sorry existence.

Hey Rene, I have a simple solution to your problem: KILL YOURSELF!**

1 Comments:

  • At 1:50 PM, Blogger still Unreal... said…

    oh, boo-hoo..
    Growing up, my friends an I had a couple of lines ready for such stupidity.
    1. Here’s a quarter, call someone who gives a S.
    2. Go outside and play hide and go f**k yourself.

    But Pero puts it best for all involved: Kill yourself, you worthless POS – and save everyone a quarter.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.