Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Keith Richards (Rolling Stoner)

"The strangest thing I've tried to snort? My father, I snorted my father"........"He was cremated and I couldn't resist grinding him up with a little bit of blow."

**Keith may or may not be a Liberal (I'd bet a month's salary he is), but there's no doubt he is a Jackass........That said, as sick and demented as it may be this is one of my favorite quotes of the year, and I can't quit laughing every time I read it.

Not surprising, it didn't take long for someone with a little bit of sense to try to talk Richards off the ledge: "It was an off-the-cuff remark, a joke, and it is not true. File under April Fool's joke." - Bernard Doherty (Rolling Stones Spokesman)**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.