Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, April 16, 2007

John Travolta (Hollywood Idiot)

“[Global warming] is a very valid issue. I’m wondering if we need to think about other planets and dome cities. Everyone can do their bit. But I don’t know if it’s not too late already. We have to think about alternative methods of fuel. I’m probably not the best candidate to ask about global warming because I fly jets. I use them as a business tool though, as others do.”

**I find it instructive to get my global warming information from morons like Travolta. It makes me all the more certain it's not something I need to worry about......Especially the part about needing to build domed cities on other planets. What is this clown smoking these days?

I'm also glad to see it's ok for Johnny to ride around on his jets as a "business tool", but it's not ok for Average Joe's like myself to get to work in my mini-van.........The illogical-logic of the Hollywood and Global Warming crowd is awsome.**

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Too much L. Ron for Travolta.

     
  • At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That crap about 'business tools' just shows that his 'business' is more important (in his mind) than the average Joe going to work in his mini-van....self-importance, thy name be Hollywood!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.