Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Sen. John Kerry (D'u' - Mass)

"You know, education, if you make the most of it, if you study hard and you do your homework, and you make an effort to be smart, uh, you, you can do well. If you don't, you get stuck in Iraq...."

**I can't believe Kerry said this. Not because I don't believe he feels this way, but because it is so over the top stupid.

For such stupidity I'm going to crank out my best Spanish to spell out how I feel about Johnny..........JOHN KERRY IS A 'GRANDE PRICKO'!!!**

THIS COMMENT IS SO PERFECT, I'M GOING TO LEAVE IT UNTIL THE ELECTION..........I'll be back with new ones on November 8.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.