Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

National Organization of Short Statured Adults

"United organization of short men and women from around the globe, committed to opposing heightism in society, providing a supportive environment in which to share experiences, and promoting the message of self-empowerment for all of its members."

- Mission Statement for this group, which is "short" on brains.

**I don't make this shit up.......I couldn't if I wanted to. But I'm going to try.

"United organization of 6'2", 240 pound, middle aged white men who shave their heads from around the American Southwest. Committed to opposing jackasses of all kinds and providing support for those who wish to be normal, decent Americans." - Pero's Organization of Normals

I'm sure that makes me a radical right-winger, though......TOUGH!!!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.