Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Roseanne Barr (Stupid, Fat, POS Maximus)

"I could totally win [President Bush] in a mind contest... Like if it was like a psychic thing and he was like, okayRosanne, bring your best powers against my best powers, even though he's like totally world-wide connected, and I'm not so world-wide, I could so totally still win on account of like being female, being a grandmother and like, you know, being intelligent. I could totally win."

**Like, what a complete dumbass.......I doubt she could win a "mind contest" against a rock, let alone President Bush.

Like, put down the vodka Rosie ---> And like, the appetizers too.**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.