Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Ted Turner (3 of Clubs, Former Jane Fonda Boy-Toy)

"I am absolutely convinced that the North Koreans are absolutely sincere. There's really no reason for them to cheat or do anything to violate this very forward agreement... I saw a lot of people over there. They were thin, and they were riding bicycles instead of driving in cars. But I didn't see any brutality in the capitol, or out in the DMZ."

**"I am absolutely convinced that...(Ted Turner is)...absolutely" insane!!!!!

Hey Teddy, those North Koreans you saw are "thin" because their diet consists of bugs and dung-patties........And I'm sure the Hell State doesn't have tours to the Gulags for the Hollywood Idiots to visit.

WHAT A COMPLETE DUMBASS!!!**

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.