Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, May 26, 2005

Lars von Trier (Danish film director)

"We are all under the influence -- and it's a very bad influence -- from America. In my country everything has to do with America. America is kind of sitting on the world. America has to do with 60 percent of my brain and all things I experience in my life, and I'm not happy about that. I'd say 60 percent of my life is American so I am in fact an 'American' too. But I can't go there and vote or change anything there. That is why I make films about America."

**Lars should thank his lucky stars for America, because if it weren't for this country he's "not happy about" his ass would be under lock and key in a German concentration camp. --> Or more likely, already at the bottom of a hole, with a bullet in his skull.

But the Euro's choose to forget this FACT!!!**

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.