Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Thanksgiving - What I'm Most Thankful For This Year?

2018 has been a pretty healthy and happy year in PeroVille...No car accidents, no illnesses, no economic issues, no terribly tragic incidences - outside of the death of my grandmother, who lived a terrific, long life, and whose death was somewhat expected.

So, for 2018 the thing I'm most thankful for is:  My employer giving me the opportunity to take over the management of their business...I've been with this company for over 24 years, waited my turn, and have always wanted this position.  I will do everything I can to do well by them - and by those who work for me.

----------

On a different note, please keep our service men and women in mind...Especially those serving Thanksgiving holiday away from their loved ones.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.