Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Thanksgiving - What I'm Most Thankful For This Year?

2018 has been a pretty healthy and happy year in PeroVille...No car accidents, no illnesses, no economic issues, no terribly tragic incidences - outside of the death of my grandmother, who lived a terrific, long life, and whose death was somewhat expected.

So, for 2018 the thing I'm most thankful for isMy employer giving me the opportunity to take over the management of their business...I've been with this company for over 24 years, waited my turn, and have always wanted this position.  I will do everything I can to do well by them - and by those who work for me.

----------

On a different note, please keep our service men and women in mind...Especially those serving Thanksgiving holiday away from their loved ones.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.