Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MELISSA!!

26 years!  26 amazing years!!  26 amazing years, with the MOST AMAZING WOMAN!!!

I learned long ago that marriage is the ultimate 'high-wire act.'  Like 'walking the wire,' marriage can be dangerous; people get hurt; sometimes people die.

Both are best pulled off by partners who place absolute trust in each other not to fall off the wire, and by partners who use each other's strengths to augment the other's weaknesses - to keep each other on the wire.

Unfortunately, too many Americans get on the high-wire with safety-nets and cords - in case they fall off...Melissa and I have never taken these 'precautions.'  We got on the wire to stay there, and didn't give ourselves the option of 'falling off.'

I have to admit, I'm sure Melissa would prefer if I quit putting blindfolds on, doing back flips, juggling bowling balls, and trying a variety of other crazy tricks on the high-wire...Lucky for me, she always has both eyes wide open, and keeps me from getting too insane up there :)

"If you're afraid of falling, then don't look down...We're walking the wire, LOVE!"


"I'll hold you close, I'll stay the course.  I promise you from up above, that we'll take what comes, take what comes.  LOVE."

I love you, Melissa!  I hope the danger of 'walking the wire' has been worth it - and will continue to be worth it...Thank you for always 'taking what comes, LOVE!'

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.