Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

PRAGER UNIVERSITY: Why I Left the Left

"We teach what isn't taught." - Dennis Prager

This semester of Prager University is presented by:  Dave Rubin 

"[M]uch of the left is no longer progressive, but regressive...I can no longer call myself a progressive.  I don't really call myself a Democrat either.  I'm a classical liberal.  A free thinker.  And as much as I don't like to admit it, defending my liberal values has suddenly become a conservative position." – D.R.


"Today's progressivism has become a faux moral movement, hurling charges of racism, bigotry,  xenophobia, homophobia,  Islamophobia, and a slew of other meaningless buzzwords at anyone they disagree with." - D.R.

The entire PRAGER U CATALOG

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.