Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Jeff - RIP (Dec. 29-30)

It's hard to believe it's been six years since Jeff passed away!  Time has truly flown by.

It may sound strange, but the place I think of Jeff most is while I'm at work - because of this plant.


The back part of the plant is the last remains of the one thing I took from Jeff's funeral...I have recently supplemented the pot with another small plant, but the tall one in the back continues to thrive.  It truly is amazing, because I've killed many other plants in my office during this time, but this one keeps churning along.

Those who know me well, know I'm not a traditional religious person, but I do believe in the power of positive thinking, and  am very much a person who believes in strange things...This plant is one of those strange things.  This plant is my gateway to my brother.

It is something I see every day at work, something I tend to by clipping dead leaves and watering every Monday and Friday morning...It is something I care for very much.

I have not forgotten you, Jeff.  I think about and talk of you often...I miss and I love you, Brother.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.