Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Monday, September 26, 2016

Presidential Debate Scorecard

I think this one was very easy to grade:  If you support Hillary, you think she won (which would be almost the entire MSM, who is getting a 'thrill up their leg' right about now).  If you support Trump, you think he won.

My take is:  Trump won the first half, and Hillary won the second half...Overall I'd say she technically won on points, but I'm betting more people watched the first half than the second half - which will help Trump.

Only time will tell what the American people really think of the debate, however.  If I know the people the way I think I do, it's gonna end up something like this:


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.