Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, December 08, 2013

2013 Liberal Jackass Quotes of the Year: #18

University of Colorado at Colorado Springs (Rape Advisers)

"Tell your attacker that you have a disease or are menstruating.  Vomiting or urinating may also convince the attacker to leave you alone."

- Tips on how to get a rapist to back off.

I'm sure guys who rape women are really worried about their victims going potty or bleeding on them.  Threatening them with this 'torture' is a logical way to get them to stop...As far as STD's go, it's likely the rapists has a disease of their own, but shouting:  'Stop, I have the clap!' might work.

Sure it will.

I can tell you I would never advise my family or female friends to follow this ridiculous advice.  I'd tell them to carry mace and use it.  To gouge their keys or a pocket knife in the eyes and throat of a would be rapist.  Or even better - gulp, wait for it - carry a gun, and not only be proficient with it but be willing to use it...And use all of the above with lethal force!

I know that's radical stuff, telling a woman to actually defend themselves - rather than pissing on the guy or doing STD chants, but hey, I'm a radical guy.

On a side note, I used to live in Colorado, and over the past 20-years I've thought about moving back.  But something has gone very wrong and the state is becoming an adjunct of California.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.