Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Joey 'Gas-Bag' Biden (Obama's V.P.)

"They're going to put y'all back in chains."

- Stating what will happen if Mitt Romney is elected president.

No one should be surprised by such madness from Joey; he's just a crazy SOB who can't help himself...Give him a microphone and an audience and Joey's gonna say some loony stuff.

Speaking of loony stuff, when Joey was introduced to the crowd for this speech he was given the grand introduction of being "the conscience of our nation's capital." (Tom Perriello)

Yeah he is!  LOL!

Seriously, I can't believe Obama has kept Joey this long.  For the life of me, I'll never understand why Obama picked him, or why he seems to be keeping him - though I still think Joey's gonna get dumped before it's all over.

Maybe I'm wrong, because Team Obama never seems to tire of Biden:  "I think he (Obama) probably agrees with Joe Biden's sentiments...The bottom line is that we have no problem with those comments." (Stephanie Cutter - Obama's Deputy Campaign Manager)

It's hard to believe, but maybe they will keep 'Bags'.  Maybe having Joey around is what it takes to ensure Obama's the smartest guy on the Democrat ticket.

"Well, I think if it came from somebody serious maybe we'd get all excited about it. But the - I think the vice president of the United States has become a laugh line on late night television. I mean, he - I've never seen a vice president that has made as many mistakes, said as many stupid things. I mean, there's a real fear if, God forbid, he ever had to be entrusted with the presidency, whether he really has the mental capacity to handle it. I mean, this guy just isn't bright. He’s never been bright. He isn't bright. And people think, 'Well, he just talks a little too much.' Actually he's not very smart." - Rudy Giuliani

Labels:

3 Comments:

  • At 12:18 AM, Anonymous Fuck Repukes said…

    republicans are the fucking scum of the earth ... shit on one today.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    Thanks for your comments FR's.....If you can elaborate on how Democrats are helping you I'd appreciate it.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Bird of Paradise said…

    F-Repukes Your stupid,stupid,stupid

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.