Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Sen. Patty Murray (D - Washington, 8 of Diamonds)

"Our country is once again strong and we are at your back."

- Referring to how Democrats will take care of veterans.

**I just hope she does half as much work to protect veterans as she has defending Osama Bin Laden:

Osama Bin Laden has "been out in these countries for decades, building schools, building roads, building infrastructure, building daycare facilities, building healthcare facilities, and the people are extremely grateful. We haven't done that. How would they look at us today if we had been there helping them with some of that rather than just being the people that are going to bomb in Iraq and go to Afghanistan?"

Unfortunately, I take Murray at her word, but am afraid she's planning on putting a knife in their back.........Congratulations America. This is the Liberal insanity you're going to get for "punishing Republicans."

3 Comments:

  • At 9:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my God, you have the best website ever. Can I quote you on my feeble website?

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Blogger Poison Pero said…

    I tend to agree with your comment, "unreal"........LOL!

    Of course you may quote me.......The comments between the ** ** are mine.

    And make sure you go to my main site too:

    http://therightisright.blogspot.com/

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Anonymous muebles caceres said…

    This won't have effect in fact, that's exactly what I believe.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.