Poison Pero is RIGHT!

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Vicky Gene Robinson (Episcopal Bishopress)

"Do we see Christ and are we courageous enough to acknowledge Christ in the lives and relationships of our gay and lesbian neighbors?... Our homosexual agenda is Jesus Christ. By the living Christ who has acted in my life I am convinced that I am not an abomination in the eyes of God..."

**I'll be honest, I don't "see Christ" and couldn't care less what the Bible's views on GLBTTBNP issues are, but I do believe Normos are "an abomination"......."In the eyes of God" or not.

Also, am I the only one who has a problem with GUYS named VICKY??? Call me a radical if you must, but Mr. Vicky needs to step out of the dress and quit being a degenerate.**

1 Comments:

  • At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you need to lighten up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home

    NOTE: The editorial content of this blog is the property of the Blog Owner......Feel free to quote from the editorial content, but please give proper credit and linking.